Monday, February 29, 2016

Adventures of an Insomniac Unicorn

Hullo humanoids. It's 2am so you're probably expecting a Sleepless Unicorn Writes posts. Well guess what. I'm not tired. Or loopy. Or drunk. Or anything. I'm wide awake and about as sane as I normally am. Which isn't really all that same but whatever. Tonight's post is actually about an adventure. It all started about an hour ago in the kitchen....

Okay so I'm an insomniac. Which means I suck at sleeping. Like I'm a level 1 sleeper in a world where most people have at least a level 6 sleep skill. And getting the xp to level up is really really hard since it kinda would require drugs. So often I just spend nights staring at the ceiling. Rather boring but I really don't have anything else to do. But tonight I got hungry. Really hungry. I had kinda forgotten to eat dinner and eating a few goldfish before going to bed really isn't all that filling. My family had eaten pizza a couple nights earlier and as far as I knew there were still some left over in the fridge. So I snuck out of my room and went to the kitchen. After thoroughly searching the fridge I discovered that someone else had eaten the pizza. Which made me sad. I was really really looking forward to that pizza. So I went back to bed disappointed.

Now sadly my stomach did not change its mind about being hungry after I went back to bed. So after another 10 or so minutes I went back to the fridge in search of food. I managed to find some lettuce and some cheese that looked like it had been in the fridge for years. Since I'm not a rabbit and didn't really feel like visiting the hospital either I decided that neither of those things were a good option. I did drink some orange soda though. And I drank it straight from the bottle. Yep. I'm one of those people. After deciding there wasn't anything worth eating in the fridge I started looking through the cabinets. And then I had an idea. It was a brilliant idea too. Absolute genius. I could make a sandwich. A peanut butter, nutella, and chocolate chip sandwich. Man I wish I was this smart when doing school.

I grabbed my brother's nice bread and the peanut butter and nutella. I spread both those things thickly across the bread. Then I got the chocolate chips and sprinkled them on top of my lovely creation. After pouring myself a glass of milk I headed back to my room and satisfied my hunger. I also texted my friends informing them of the fact that I had made a sandwich because they totally needed to know that. Once I finished my delicious sandwich I decided that it'd be an excellent idea to brush my teeth again so I did just that. After making my teeth whiter than vampire during the winter I went back to bed and started writing this lovely post you guys are reading right now. Wasn't this a wonderful story? I agree it was. Now I should probably return to staring at the ceiling and wondering what the true meaning of Charlie the Unicorn is. Goodnight humanoids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You actually have something to say? Wonderful! Keep it clean and respectful though.