Sunday, February 7, 2016

The Sleepless Unicorn Writes about Plot Bunnies (kinda)

Hullo humanoids. Okay so its like midnight and my brain is all weird and tired and stuff and I'm writing this on my phone so grammar and all that stuff is gonna suck worse than it normally does but who the heck cares? Nobody. Except the people who do care but I'm ignoring them. Sorry people who do care.

So this post is about plot bunnies. What are plot bunnies? Well they're bunnies who plot evil crimes against you. Yep. That's exactly what they are. Totally. Plot bunny also often refers to those little ideas that rabbits get that multiply by writers. Wait. No that's not right. Whatever. Oh and I am totally not drunk when I write these things by the way. I don't drink. I do drive though. It's an interesting experience. But back to plot bunnies because I'm pretty sure that's what I'm writing a blog post about.

Plot bunnies can either be our friends or our worse enemies. They can either help you when you're stuck in the whole of writing despair or they can drag you down into it. Evil little creatures they are. Still adorable though. I love bunnies. I have a pet bunny. He's adorable. Bunnies are the bestest. Never eat bunnies. Especially if you're a fire breathing dolphin or a tree. Fire breathing dolphins and trees shouldn't eat bunnies. And nobody else should either. A lot of people who read this are totally going to think I'm drunk but I'm not. I just threw my brain against the wall a couple times. That's all. But plot bunnies. Yeah they're kinda annoying and they multiply like rabbits and bunnies are cute and stuff. Yeah exactly. I swear I'm not drunk. I'm just tired but can't sleep. I promise. People get weird when they're sleepy. Plot bunnies! Everyone should snuggle them. I'm gonna shut up now.

And that was my rambling about stuff and occasionally mentioning plot bunnies. Yep. I really shouldn't be writing anything right now. Goodnight humanoids. Don't die or anything like that. Stay epic.

1 comment:

  1. I can eat what I want to eat! thank you very much. ~Tree

    ReplyDelete

You actually have something to say? Wonderful! Keep it clean and respectful though.