Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Sleepless Unicorn Writes about Stuff

Hello humanoid! I haven't slept in 48 hours! So of course I decide to write a blog post. I apollogize for the weirdness this will contain and I will not apollogize for my Greek pun. Yay me. Using bad puns. Now what the heck is this post about? I really don't know. It's about stuff because that's the only suggestion I got when I asked for suggestions on what to write a blog post about. That was a long sentence.

This post seriously has no point. Why am I writing this? I guess I could talk about random stuff. Skittles taste excellent. I love skittles. My favorites are the orange ones because I like orange things.  And I am a psychopathic mass murderer.

Since this is a writing blog I should write about writing. I am a cruel and evil writer when it comes to my characters. Torture your characters and it makes the story better. As long as it's not pointless torture. There needs to be a point to everything. There needs to be a reason. You can't kill someone for no reason. Pointless death is annoying. So
if you ever decide to kill someone make sure you have a good reason. And by someone I mean a character. Please don't kill real people because of this post. I don't want to get arrested. I don't want to go back to prison. So no killing real people. Only characters and only kill characters if their death isn't pointless.

I feel like I should stop writing. I'm probably already going to regret this post later. This will be a fun thing to look back on later in life. That one evening where I had nothing better to do so I wrote a blog post even though I was incredibly tired. I'm also not really bothering to edit this thing. Brilliant idea, Ryder. Absolutely brilliant. The fact that you're still reading this is amazing. Congratulations person. You have read a pointless blog post. Yay you. I'm going now. Good bye. Don't die horizontally and thou art like tulips in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You actually have something to say? Wonderful! Keep it clean and respectful though.