Friday, June 5, 2015

First Post

Hello humanoids! Welcome to the insanity which is my wonderful blog. This is the place where I'll be posting stuff. Most of my stuff will be writing related. Which makes sense since that is what I am. I am also a unicorn. Yes, you read that right. You're reading a blog written by a unicorn. You should feel honored to be reading something written by such a majestic creature.
Anyways, this place will just be weird so if you don't like weird just leave now. If you have a phobia of weirdness then I'm not entirely sure why you're still reading this. How are you still here if you have weirdphobia? You should've been scared off awhile ago. I highly doubt you actually have weirdphobia if you're still reading this. But anyways, I am Ryder Eclipse and welcome to the Unicorn Writer. I'll be posting once a week for now so return sometime next week for more weirdness. Farewell, humanoids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You actually have something to say? Wonderful! Keep it clean and respectful though.