Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Sleepless Unicorn Writes about Legion

Hullo humanoids! Back again. You should feel honored for having so many posts this weeks. I still haven't slept much but hey, due to that you guys get to see what goes on inside my brilliant mind. My brilliant mind is a very very odd place.

Now, Legion is this Facebook group of insane, Christian, nerdy, writer, alien people. It's an awesome group. Weird but awesome. I say everything is weird. Everything is weird. That's weird. Weird is weird. I'm off track. Back to the awesome group of weirdos. I joined the group a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. I stalked the posts and such for awhile and then started participating. Slowly I was sucked into the insanity. It was great. Now I'm one of the most active members in the group and I'm amazing friends with all the weirdos. It's great. I said that already I think. *shrugs* Whatever.

So, one of the greatest things about Legion are the nicknames. Almost all the active members have at least two. Normally more. The founder and leader of Legion has a couple dozen. Examples of some of the nicknames are: Skittles, Horse Dude, Peaches, ybs, Bacon, Berry, and Blade. We're rather obsessed with food related nicknames. I have three. Killer, Kringle, and Dark One. Wow... that makes me sound like a pastry eating super villain or something. Google Kringle if you don't know what it is because it's amazing. Seriously best thing ever. Even better than Legion. Well, not quite that good but close. Legion is slightly better even if it's not edible. The people are edible though.... But most of them are minors and it's immoral to eat minors.

Other stuff about stuff that involves Legion. We love Fall Out Boy because it's great. Thou art like tulips in the rain. Eat Skittles. Don't die horizontally. Typs aer awaeome (translated: typos are awesome). Bacon kills. Like seriously. Stay away from Bacon. Jetpack kittens! Uh... My brain isn't working the greatest or I'd say more. I'll be going now. Farewell humanoids! May the Vroom be with you!

Suggest a topic for the next Sleepless Unicorn Writes in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I can't possible keep track of all the nicknames. If I hear one I tend to assume it's Jeff/Parker/Whatever his name is since he has the most. xD
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award here: http://writerandproud.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

You actually have something to say? Wonderful! Keep it clean and respectful though.